Whether you’ve been selling online for a while or have recently pivoted to an ecommerce model, you may be wondering how to get your products in front of more people.
For many online retailers, that means branching out beyond your own website to other marketplace platforms that allow you to sell your products to increase your sales. One example platform is Google Shopping Actions.
Watch our webinar and get started with Google Shopping Actions
Google Shopping Actions allows retailers of all sizes to show their products across various Google platforms to enable a fast, simple, and secure purchasing experience for users. This means you can sell your products directly on Google to easily turn browsing into buying.
Another thing to think about as you start to sell on different platforms, is that it can be harder to manage your inventory and orders and that’s where ecomdash by Constant Contact can help as well.
In this on-demand webinar, you’ll hear from experts from Google and ecomdash by Constant Contact as we discuss:
- What is Google Shopping Actions? And what’s in it for online retailers?
- How to get started on Google Shopping Actions
- How to manage your Google Shopping Actions product listings with ecomdash by Constant Contact
- Get started with Google Shopping Actions and ecomdash by Constant Contact
- Learn more about managing Google Shopping Actions orders through ecomdash
“As a small business I am just starting to sell through multiple channels. Google Shopping Actions sounds like a great channel addition. I have looked at Ecomdash before; however, after Nick’s explanation, I am excited to jump in and able to manage multiple inventory channels in one place.”
The post Watch: How to Get Started with Google Shopping Actions appeared first on Constant Contact.