Whether the busy season is just around the corner, or you’re right in the middle of your busiest time of year — having an effective online marketing strategy is the clearest path to success.
You may be thinking, “I don’t have time to get all this stuff done; I certainly don’t have the time to come up with a marketing plan.”
That’s why we’ve put together this simple online marketing checklist.
Creating a successful online marketing strategy boils down to answering three important questions:
- How does your business get found online?
- How do you set yourself up for success (turning those online visitors into actual customers)?
- How do you encourage new and repeat business?
Once you answer one of these questions, you’ll quickly find that answering the others becomes simpler over time.
Whether you’re brand new to the concept of online marketing, or an experienced marketer looking for ways to do more business — this easy-to-follow checklist can help.
Get the step-by-step online marketing checklist.
Get more tools, guidance, and inspiration with the Power On Portal
Find the support and resources your business needs to power on through some of the challenging days ahead with Constant Contact’s Power On Portal, including:
- Inspirational stories and tips from businesses just like yours
- Marketing assets specific to COVID-19
- A Reopening Guide for businesses reopening or expanding their offerings during COVID-19
- Webinars and other educational content
- A community of like-minded small business owners and entrepreneurs.
Ready to do more business with email marketing?
Start your free 60-day trial today.
The post A Guided Checklist for Online Marketing Success appeared first on Constant Contact.