Your buyers are tightening their budgets. Sales cycles are getting longer. New pricing pressure has seemingly come out of nowhere.
So we’re calling in the big guns.
Learn what these leaders did in 2008 when the recession hit and what they wish they had done differently.
- Mary Shea, Global Innovation Evangelist at Outreach
- Hilmon Sorey, Co-founder at CoachCRM
- Micheal Murray, CSO at GoMoto
- What these leaders did right in the 2008 recession — and what they wouldn’t do again
- How to see change coming, and what to do about it
- Key action items for the survival of your team, org, and career
- Tips and tricks for leading — and yes, even selling — in a recession
The post We Led Sales Teams in the ‘08 Recession: Here’s What We Learned appeared first on Sales Hacker.