The process of finding the best content management system (CMS) for you involves a little homework. If you find yourself coming back to CMS Hub but still have questions, we’re here to help with the latest episode of our YouTube series, Lynton Cast.
In this CMS-Hub-themed episode, Lynton Growth Strategist Roman Kniahynyckyj sits down with HubSpot Senior Product Manager Lukas Pleva to discuss CMS Hub — from its different tiers to how the product can build a personalized, delightful online customer experience.
Take a look at some of the topics the duo covers:
- The definition of CMS and how the CMS options from HubSpot are more than just a traditional “website builder”
- What it means to have a CRM-powered CMS for your company, from building stronger relationships with your contacts to growing your business’s revenue
- What the new CMS Hub Starter can do, from building branded pages to generating leads and collecting information for campaigns and reporting
- The different features of CMS Hub, such as the drag and drop editor and enhanced security features
- Why marketers love CMS Hub, including the ability to make easy changes to their website without having to submit a ticket to a developer or ask for help
- Why developers love CMS Hub, including access to local developer tools like GitBut and more
- How to pick a suitable CMS for you when there are competitive options like Wix, WordPress, and Squarespace
- The future of CMS Hub Starter and where HubSpot is taking it next
You can watch the entire conversation by checking out the video here. Hopefully, it helps you get a better understanding of the benefits of CMS Hub. You can check out some additional blogs on the subject such as CMS Hub Starter Features We Think You’ll Love or CMS Hub Professional: Updates to Your HubSpot CMS Experience.
If you’d like to hear more 1:1 conversations with HubSpot experts on other topics, explore the rest of the channel. You may enjoy our popular video, HubSpot Workflow Best Practices, for example.