RevOps isn’t just buzzworthy, it’s a movement.
Sit down with Harish Mohan, Outreach’s SVP of Revenue Excellence and Operations to: — Get past the buzz and dig into what RevOps can do for your org. — Start taking action on building the team that will break down silos. — Deliver better experiences for your buyers and a better working environment for your teams.
Get action-packed advice on creating your RevOps functions, leveraging your current teams to take on these functions, and hiring for the skills you need.
ARVE Error: src mismatch
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/CE31HXhTjFQ?feature=oembed&enablejsapi=1&origin=https://www.saleshacker.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/CE31HXhTjFQActual comparison
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/CE31HXhTjFQ?enablejsapi=1&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.saleshacker.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/CE31HXhTjFQ
Harish Mohan – SVP of Revenue Excellence & OperationsOutreach
- Evolution of RevOps [1:30]
- The customers journey prior to SaaS [9:25]
- Buyers time is important [9:55]
- Common challenges with new opportunities [12:05]
- What are the key metrics we want to achieve [17:15]
- 4 key areas for RevOps [19:26]
- How to involve Revenue Operations [24:20]
- Action Plan [27:04]
- Future of RevOps [39:37]
The post Building a RevOps Function to Empower Your Sales Team appeared first on Sales Hacker.