This is the 9th edition of our “From the Vault” series – where we bring you the best still-relevant articles we’ve ever published around a specific topic.
You can see it as a kind of a makeshift ebook, or a textual, on-demand online course of sorts.
We do it because we think curating great content is the best thing we can do for our readers. Sometimes it’s even more valuable than publishing great new content.
And this time, the links below will take you on a journey full of Multichannel Marketing know-how.
1. Finding the Right Marketing Channels for Your Close-Knit CX
Learn to master customer communication channels, enabling you to reach out to and engage with your audience in the most effective way possible
2. The Pros and Cons of Multi-Channel Marketing
An overview of why multi-channel marketing is so effective – as well as the pitfalls you’ll need to avoid when implementing it into your marketing
3. Multichannel Matters, and it’s Here to Stay
Multichannel brand communications engage more customers, more often. Overcoming segmentation, execution, and measurement challenges promises improved KPIs and your brand’s readiness for the IoT
4. Omnichannel Personalization With CDP
Achieve your omnichannel marketing goals with CDP
5. Seven Reasons Why Omnichannel Retail Marketing is Crucial for Your Business
Omnichannel consumers are here to stay, and retailers who adopt this strategy will win market share and remain relevant
6. 2020 Top Marketing Channels
A quick look back: marketing channels you should pay the most attention to and those you need to press the brakes on
And one oldie but goodie for the Gaming marketers: Retention Marketing and Gambling’s Omni-Channel Push
Bonus segment: more actionable words of wisdom from the experts of multichannel marketing of Optimove:
1. The Numbers Are in: Multi-channel Campaigns Are 37% More Effective
2. Let the Numbers Persuade You: The Success of Multi-Channel Campaigns is Indisputable
3. Growing With Optimove, Attentive, and Dynamic Yield: Your Ideal Go-To Combo for Multichannel Personalization, at Scale
4. We Keep Making Multichannel Marketing Campaign Orchestration Easier
5. Optimove Named Challenger on Gartner’s 2020 Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Marketing Hubs
See our previous From the Vault:
- Email Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Customer Retention
- Mobile Marketing
- Content Marketing Copywriting
- Social Media Marketing
- Fighting Customer Churn
- Brand Loyalty
The post From the Vault: Multichannel Marketing appeared first on Post Funnel.